All of us wonder about other people’s imaginations, the powers of nature, and the simplest things that surround us every single day. What we have to do is to take a look around us and try to see common things from an entirely different angle.
Here we have some shots you’ve probably never seen before in your life.
1. A polar bear paw compared to human hands.
2. How the sun looks when you take photos at the same place and time every week for a year.
4. An Egyptian passport of the legendary Pharaoh, Ramesses II.
5. The unbelievable powers of a ballet dancer.
6. An electrician was left with stars in his eyes after experiencing a 14,000-volt shock through his body.
7. The before and after photographs of a man who walked across China for a year.
8. The sunset above the clouds looks like lava in the sky.
9. The world’s smallest city park situated in Portland, OR.
10. Millions of years in one picture.
11. A seed travels a long way to get to your cup of coffee.
12. The life cycle of a leaf.
13. When a sheep hasn’t been sheared for six years.
14. A handprint of an eight-year-old boy after playing outside.
15. A 10-MB hard disk from the 1960’s.
16. A visual representation of how many earths could fit inside the sun.