f you are a person who likes things to be clean and regular, living with people who don’t can be very hard. You need to learn yourself with the feeling of going through their dirty clothes, feeling like hunting when you need to find a clean plate and work as a part-time garbage collector. Or if you are very unlucky, you might be living with a person impossible to live. No matter your condition or being, the internet calls these other creatures ‘monsters’.
This is a list of photos we put together, showing what it is like to live with a monster with weird living habits.
1. How my wife opens packages
2. While I was on duty, my wife hung this nice picture and a shelf here. This is very challenging for me to see
3. Why I hide a tube of toothpaste from my wife and children
4. I lost a loved one today. I don’t know who one but whoever cut the cake like this, is dead to me
5. This is my housemate’s pumpkin, since Halloween
6. Damn these kids
7. My wife doesn’t finish a bottle of shampoo without buying a new one
8. The toothbrush of my roommate
9. Why do you have to leave this in the freezer dude?
10. My flatmate cooked this pasta and left for vacation. It makes me wanna cuddle it
11. I am gonna start a fight my wife
12. We own two pots. When my roommate cooks, he stores the leftovers in the fridge.. in the pots!
13. My side of the room vs my roommate’s side.
14. My wife doesn’t put the lids back to how they were, never.
15. This is a potato that managed to grow in the cupboard of my flatmate.
16. How my new boyfriend opens bread.
17. That is not how you do it wifey. You a monster.
18. The way my flatmate organized these shoes.
19. My partner likes to put the food and drink on electronics.
20. This is how my roommate leaves her cat’s litter box scoop in our kitchen.
21. My wife’s okay with leaving her hair in our showering wall.
22. My boyfriend storing his cords.
23. Do you think is okay mixing M&M’s with Skittles? Well my wife does!
24. More potatoes growing. This group of potatoes grew for a year until I discovered them when I moved in.
25. Hi all, this is my girlfriend’s kitchen.
26. My wife’s nightstand.
27. My wife buying toilet paper. One ply. So not okay.
28. My roommates forget this exists.
29. This happens every time I get back home after being away for work. Monstrous.
30. My boyfriend doesn’t throw them away.