Do you remember your first day of school? I do not remember mine, but seeing the looks of these kids, for sure they will not forget theirs. They do look very messy and most of them confused and exhausted, but for us, these do look like very funny memes!
The first day of school affects differently every family and child, depending on what the expectations are and what they have been prepared for.
From the photos below, some of the kids looked very excited to be attending their first day of a new school year. But, long educational hours can do strange things to kids, having them looked all traumatized, fed up or shell-shocked. Seeing these photos from their elementary school experience, who is gonna tell them that will be nothing compared to high school? I wouldn’t be brave enough to!
#1. What the first day at school can make you look
#2. First day of school. Before and after.
#3. What happened to her on her first day of school?
4. The first day and second day of school
5. I don’t think our daughter is very excited in going back to school
6. The first day of school, two types of kids
7. Two moods, first day of school
Guinivere Sta Ana
8. The first day and second day of school
9. She definitely had a hard day at school
10. Again, the first day and second day of school
11. The first day of preschool for my soon looked like this
12. My girl was doing some kind of a protest for not going to school today
13. A successful first day of school
14. It has been a rough day.. this first one
Justine Di frede
15. A knock out for the first day of kindergarten
16. The first day of pre-k, before and after
17. The first day of kindergarten, before and after
18. When the weekend comes!!!
Annemarie Van Batum
19. Looks like this boy wasn’t feeling it
20. The first day and last of pre-k
21. There is no after photo, she was excited!
22. Day 1 vs Day 2, I don’t know if we can call it a successful endeavor
23. When it was time to come home and I couldn’t find at her at her jk
24. This kindergarten thing is roughhhh
25. Before school (left), Afterschool (right). Just thought I had to point it out
26. Before and after her first school day
27. It is tough learning that moms can’t be with their kids for the whole day