Random acts of kindness do have a big impact in the psychology of people. Even researches have shown that the acts of kindness are beneficial not only for the receiver but also the giver. Kindness is contagious too: one good deed spreads quickly and brightness the day to a lot of people. Luckily for the world, there a lot of genuinely good people who do these deeds, help people in need and inspire the rest of us to do the same too.
Here we put 24 photos of gesture that will warm your heart and restore your faith in humanity.
1. As this old lady goes at the supermarket and reads books there regularly, the manager put a little bench for her there.
2. In his subway ride, he played the violin for a baby that was crying.
3. A beauty salon refused to do the nails to this lady who has cerebral palsy because she “moves a lot”. Then a cashier bought a bottle of nail polish and did the lady’s nails during her break.
4. A Kenyan lady saw her childhood friend on the streets, suffering from drug addiction. She decided to take him to rehabilitation.
5. A U.S Marine found for baby rabbits and their dead mother. He fed them with bottles four times a day for two months until they grew strong.
6. This professional actor and musician, William Boyajian, plays the guitar in subway stations to help people in need.
7. This plate doesn’t check out.
8. People waiting in line to adopt dogs and cats when an animal shelter flooded in Austin
9. “I told my daughter I was a bit short in money this week. I woke up from my nap to see this note.”
10. Paramedics were helping this baby’s mother into a stretcher, whereas this officer took over to feed her baby.
11. Children in Canada tied their coats to the street pols to help people in need get through winter. Tags say: “I am not lost! If you are stuck out in the cold, please take me to keep warm!”
12. “Our principal told these two boys their jeans looked nice. They went to the mall and bought a pair for him too..”
13. This baseball fan holding the umbrella for a JROTC member on Memorial Day.
14. Lesvos, a coffee shop in Greece, opens its doors in winter for the stray dogs not to freeze during the cold nights.
15. This free flower stand during Valentine’s Day.
16. My 92 year old grandfather writing a birthday card for my 93 year old grandmother
17. With his first paycheck, this man took 15 poor kids to McDonald’s.
18. Special swings designed in this playground for kids in wheelchairs
19. Saving a drowning kitty with his umbrella.
— 三重野雄介 (@ni___yan07) June 4, 2014
20. After losing at World Cup 2018, the Japanese national team cleaned this locker room and wrote “Thank you” in Russian.
21. This adorable photo was taken on a New York City subway on Independence Day
22. He missed his train because he was helping this old lady carry her bags.
23. What brothers are for!
24. Sergeant Mike Maroney reunited with the girl he saved 10 years ago during Hurricane Katrina.