Art has the power to stimulate our minds in unimaginable ways, expanding our perspective beyond the surface level. It challenges our beliefs and biases, pushing us to consider what was once thought impossible as possible.
While there are numerous mediums through which we express our artistic concepts, sculptures have a unique ability to confound our senses. In particular, there are certain sculptures that challenge our understanding of gravity, and it’s these sculptures that we’d like to showcase today.
Without further ado, we invite you to explore these mind-bending, gravity-defying sculptures. As you peruse them, take a moment to contemplate the logic behind each piece. You’ll likely find yourself examining each one more closely than once thought necessary. And if you’re truly taken aback by a particular sculpture, be sure to give it an upvote. After all, art speaks for itself.
1. Wursa By Daniel Firman
2. Les Voyageurs By Bruno Catalano
3. Window With Ladder – Too Late For Help By Leandro Erlich
4.Balancing Sculptures By Jerzy Kędziora
5. Michael Jones Sculpture By Jerzy Kędziora
6. The Virgins Of Apeldoorn By Elisabet Stienstra
7. The Force Of Nature By Lorenzo Quinn
8. Planet by Marc Quinn
9. Wire Fairies By Robin Wight
10.Floating Stone By Smaban Abbas
12. Take My Lighting But Don’t Steal My Thunder By Alex Chinneck
13. Monte-meubles L’ultime Déménagement by Leandro Erlich
14. Wurf VI By Anna Borgman And Candy Lenk
15. Hyper-Realistic Illusions Carved Out Of Wood By Tom Eckert
16. Car Sculptures By Gerry Judah
17. Abedo By Emil Alzamora
18. Suspended By Menashe Kadishman
19. Coffee Kiss By Johnson Tsang
20. Book Sculptures By Alicia Martin
Leave a Reply