Man-made creations often hinder the beauty of nature, but when left untouched, nature can amaze us with its wonders. When humans abandon their constructions, nature reclaims its territory in a way that never ceases to surprise us.
Despite humanity’s attempts to dominate nature with its buildings and pollution, nature always finds a way to reclaim what belongs to it. Perhaps this is nature’s way of reminding us that we share this world with it.
The following images showcase the remarkable power of nature as it slowly takes back what is rightfully its own. Take a moment to be captivated by these stunning examples of nature’s resilience.
- Abandoned fishing village in Kirovsky, in the Kamkatcha peninsula in Russia
2. Abandoned Shopping Mall Taken Over By Fish In Bangkok
3. This Namibian ghost town was swallowed by the sand
4. Statue Of Buddha Being Reclaimed By Mangrove Forest
5. Abandoned Railway Bridge In Czech Republic
6. 130,000-Year-Old Neanderthal Skull Encased In Stalagmites, Found In A Sinkhole In A Cave In Italy
7. A room in a abandoned hotel
8. Abandoned Mansion Near Kilgarvan, Ireland
9. Belgium’s ‘car graveyard’
10. The Radioactive Ghost City Of Pripyat, Ukraine
11. Abandoned Bridge In New Zealand
12. I.M. Cooling Tower, Belgium
13. Angkor, Cambodia
14. Abandoned House, Norway Style
15. Trees Sprouted On Top Of Abandoned Chimneys
16. Amazing Abandoned thirteenth Century Château Located In France
17. Abandoned Asylum In Italy That Has Been Touched By Bob Ross
18. A Piano Left To Nature
19.Destined To Be Green. Relinquished Escalator
20. Fern Growing Under A Circular Roof Hole
21. MS World Discoverer was a German expedition cruise ship. It hit an uncharted reef in the Sandfly Passage 29. April 2000. The hole was too big to get it repaired on the spot, so all the guests were taken ashore. A few hours later the captain ran the ship full speed on the ground in Rodrick bay. This is Chief John’s garden, where we’re staying now with his lovely family.
Leave a Reply